Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A clean suprise... Perfect for Stand Up Paddle Surfing

It's a beautiful day and the ohana and I pack it up and head down to la playa for some sand, sun, and surf. We headed down to our favorite beach, I wasn't expecting much in terms of surf so I brought ol" faithful, my 12 foot Ron House Stand Up Paddle Surfboard.

Conditions were small but perfect... perfect for Stand Up Paddle Surfing... and perfect as in sunny, great shape, long rides to the sand and refreshing water temp. I unload the car and setup the beach. Grab the board and paddle to peak. I would have said, paddle to the line up if there was any but nobody was out, again. 2-3 footers rolled in one after the other for about 20 minutes. The crowd was north on another "more consistent" peak and I was having a blast on my own personal wave machine.

After an hour of one after the other I cruised in and hung with the fam for a few as we enjoyed the summer that all of us have been waiting for.

No comments: