Monday, December 18, 2006

Capo Bay Short

The weather calmed and cleared. Today was a b-e-a-utiful day day. There was a slight wind in the afternoon, just enough to mix things up a little offshore. I did the Capo Bay Short again this afternoon. I paddled it on Friday and thought it would be a good warmup for the week. Total time paddling just under an hour, 50:30 minutes (start and finish at Baby Beach in Dana Point Harbor). This was the first day since Friday I got in the water for a Stand Up Paddle Surf session.

After the rain we had and the wind conditions this weekend I passed on getting wet. So I spent some time updating www.kingzofthecoast.com

However the weather is looking great for the next couple days and the swell is backing down. Looks like good for Stand Up Paddle Surfing. Paddle paddle paddle.

No comments: