Friday, December 1, 2006

Super Size Me Please

Just put in my order for my new Stand Up Paddle board with Ron House. 12 feet long, going 28.5 or 29 inches wide and 4.5 inches thick. It's a good all-around, in between surf and open ocean board. I'm 5'10'' weighing in at a light 205lbs Hawaiian (210lbs after one ono meal) so I needed a little more floatation to make some medium range paddles.

I blew it, got so excited I forgot to bring my camera. Next time I post a pic.

Tomorrow...Oceanside, registration @ 8:30am race starts @ 9am. See you there. Hopefully the water calms down and we can bust out with the Standamaran. Be sure to check out www.kingzofthecoast.com for great info and pics on Stand Up Paddling. For the wahines dey can type in www.queenzofthecoast.com

Laddahs,

Paddle with aloha!

No comments: